Treasure Chest Education Consultants
Treasure Chest Education Consultants (Singapore) Pte Ltd was incorporated in 2004 as a premier service provider for Speech, Drama & Brain Development Programmes to Kindergartens, Child Care & Enrichment Centres in Singapore. As demand grew, we expanded our scope of programmes to include Phonics & Reading, Treasure of Language for toddlers and Creative Writing. With our highly dedicated, passionate and qualified Team of Trainers, we take pride in delivering the best learning opportunities and experience for your child. In 2013, Treasure Chest Education set another new milestone by bringing these proven and popular programmes to Malaysia. Welcome to the Wonders and Joy of Learning while having FUN!!!
Treasure Chest Education Speech, Drama & Brain Development Programme What’s unique? What’s different?
- Intergrades *STELLAR, the teaching strategy used in Singapore primary schools.
- Incorporate Brain Development Activities such as Problem solving skills through sources such as maps, mazes & puzzles.
- A platform for developing performance & presentation skills. • Curriculum is regularly fine - tuned to stay on course with the changes made by the MOE, latest being the changes in the PSLE scoring system.
- Nurtures & inspires young minds for Primary Schools
- Programme incorporates Drama, Fun, Music & Movement!
What’s special about Treasure Chest Education?
- More than a decade of experience in Enrichment programmes& has thousands of Preschoolers from various Kindergartens & Childcare Centres subscribing to our unique brand of Speech & Drama
- Value added programme
- Qualified, dedicated & experience teachers
- Excellent & prompt service
Benefits of the Program
The benefits of the program are seen over the long term though an individual child may demonstrate rapid transformation or improvement in the following areas:
- Increased self confidence
- Ability to describe pictures
- Clearer speech
- Improved pronunciation
- Wider use of vocabulary
- Improved expressive and communication skills
- Ability to express and expand on ideas
- Map Navigation and Obstacle Crossing
- Brain related activities stimulates the development of the brain
- Developed thinking skills, creativity and imagination
- Nurture problem solving skills .Developed performance skills
Treasure Chest Education has been partners in education with Chen Li Kindergarten since 2012 & children have learn through fun & benefited from our English Speech & Drama Programme